Rohen's Photographic Anatomy Flash Cards 1.0
Rohen's Photographic Anatomy Flash Cards 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Rohen's Photographic Anatomy Flash Cards 1.0 description
** From the only medical developer highlighted by Apple in every WWDC Keynote since 2008 **
The only gross anatomy card set that includes full-color photographs of actual cadaver dissections is now available for Apple handheld devices, featuring more than 200 flash cards transformed into a truly customizable, interactive, mobile learning experience.
Modality’s Rohens Photographic Anatomy Flash Cards application is based on the print product of the same name, authored by Joel Vilensky, Ph.D. and published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, and uses images from Rohens Color Atlas of Anatomy: A Photographic Study of the Human Body, Sixth Edition.
No subscription required: Download the app today, own it forever.
Designed exclusively to deliver an exceptional user experience to health care students and professionals, this app allows you to:
• Navigate through 211 fully annotated images with the flick of a finger
• Create your own pinpoints and labels to mark the structures you need to know
• Zoom and pan crystal clear images, in brilliant color with crisp detail
• Bookmark cards for quick reference in clinical settings or course review sessions
• Explore at your own pace and teach yourself in Study Mode
• Test your mastery of the material in Quiz Mode
• Quickly locate any structure in the entire app using the comprehensive index
• Instantly access additional information on Google and Wikipedia
The photographs realistically depict anatomic structures as seen on the cadaver, allowing students to prepare for lab dissections and study for practical laboratory exams.
More than 200 fully annotated images, including:
• Thorax - 17 images
• Abdomen - 22 images
• Pelvis and Perineum - 17 images
• Back - 11 images
• Lower Limb - 43 images
• Upper Limb - 38 images
• Head and Neck - 39 images
• Brain - 24 images
This app was handcrafted in Durham, North Carolina by Modality, the premier developer of digital learning, assessment, training and reference applications for Apple handheld devices. All content © Lippincott Williams & Wilkins by arrangement with Schattauer GmbH.
Curious about integrating Modality into your course curriculum or clinical training program? Email us: email@example.com
Please post a review here on the App Store to assist others who are interested in Modality’s line of educational applications.
If you have any questions regarding this application, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Most issues can be resolved quickly and easily!
We read your emails every day and respond quickly to ensure an exceptional user experience for our customers.
For more information and to learn what’s coming when, visit www.modality.com
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
Rohen's Photographic Anatomy Flash Cards 1.0 Screenshot
Rohen's Photographic Anatomy Flash Cards 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Rohen's Photographic Anatomy Flash Cards 1.0
Rohen's Photographic Anatomy Flash Cards 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Netter's Advanced Head and Neck Flash Cards
- Mosby's iTerms Flash Cards for Medical Terminology
- Board Review Series: Gross Anatomy Flash Cards
- Voice Toddler Cards 2 - more talking flashcards
- Dex ABC Animals – Preschool Flash Cards
- A+ Math Facts Multiplication Flash Cards 1.4
- Toddler ABCs - Preschool Alphabet Flash Cards
- Flash Cards - US Citizenship 1.2
- A+ Math Facts Addition Flash Cards 1.5
- SSCP Cert Flash Cards, App Version 1.0.2
- A+ Math Facts Subtraction Flash Cards 1.4
- Funny Flash Cards - Morphing Alphabet Lite 1.2
- CISSP Cert Flash Cards, App Version 1.0.2
- CCIE Security Cert Flash Cards, App (iPhone)
- ABA Flash Cards - Alphabet 1.0
- iMathster Flash (math flash cards) 1.0.1