RostaMan College Football 1.0
RostaMan College Football 1.0 Ranking & Summary
RostaMan College Football 1.0 description
Here it is! RostaMan College Football is your ultimate 2009 College Football roster guide.
"Find My Game" feature determines if you are at or near the stadium on game day and shows you the the rosters for your game, now!
Contains all 120 Division 1-A (Football Bowl Subdivision) rosters, every scheduled game, every stadium and updates throughout the 2009 season.
Want to find the name of the player that just made that big hit? Need to know the name of the backup QB that you desperately want in the game?
Use RostaMan to easily identify players while at the game or watching on TV. There are three ways to find rosters - "Find My Game," by schedule, or by team name.
This is your mini program for every college football game you might watch this year!
* "Find My Game" will automatically find the rosters for the game you are attending
- Quick access to the game you are watching on TV via schedule page
- Entire schedule of games including bowls and neutral location games
* All 120 Division 1-A (FBS) college football rosters included
- Ability to search by individual team
- Displays rosters numerically or alphabetically
- Player detail shows number/name/height/weight/eligibility year/hometown
- Roster and schedule updates throughout the 2009 football season
- Although handy, no GPS or Internet connection required - great for the iPod touch as well as iPhone
PLEASE NOTE: This app provides roster and schedule information for the 2009 college season only. Future seasons may be available for separate "in-app purchase" at a later date.
**RostaMan is not affiliated with the NCAA or its member universities**
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
RostaMan College Football 1.0 Screenshot
RostaMan College Football 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark RostaMan College Football 1.0
RostaMan College Football 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.