ScaleRuler 1.1 Ranking & Summary
ScaleRuler 1.1 description
ScaleRuler is an easy to use scale rule for your iphone. All you need to do is choose inches or metric by tapping the inch/metric button then enter your scale by tapping the set scale button.Drag the blue slider up the ruler until it reaches your desired measurement. Measure your object between the 0 mark and the slider.
- ScaleRuler can Be used to measure objects up to 67.5mm or 2.66".
- ScaleRuler can be used as a normal ruler simply set the scale to 1:1.
- ScaleRuler allows you to enter a scale of any whole number between 1:1 and 1:9999 handy if you need to work to a none standard scale.
-ScaleRuler has a list of the most commonly used inch scales. Use this if you are working in inches and you dont know the scale as a ratio. Your scale might be 1/8" =1 a quick look at the list would tell you that this is a ratio of 1:96 so you simply enter 96 on the set scale screen.
- ScaleRuler allows you to quickly flip between metric and inches on a measurement.
- ScaleRuler displays inches as both a fraction and a decimal number.
- ScaleRuler has a slider lock that prevents accidental movement of slider.
- ScaleRuler saves the state of your application so the next time you open ScaleRuler it will have saved your last measurement.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
ScaleRuler 1.1 Screenshot
ScaleRuler 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark ScaleRuler 1.1
ScaleRuler 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.