SG Risk Log 1.0
SG Risk Log 1.0 Ranking & Summary
SG Risk Log 1.0 description
SG Risk Log is Simple Genius for Risk Management.
Most of us manage projects of one form or another, whether at home, at work, or at school. Risk Management can help your projects succeed. For professionals, Risk Management is a discipline that takes years to learn.
As a member of the Simple Genius suite of apps, SG Risk Log was designed specifically to take advantage of the unique features of the amazing iPad platform and deliver a touch-based, easy-to-use tool to professionals and non-professionals alike.
SG Risk Log can help you learn to manage project risks and increase the chances of success for your projects.
• Create multiple projects and quickly switch between them
• Document multiple risks for each project
• Set an Owner and Due Date for each risk
• Categorize risks into 4 main risk management strategies
• Quantify by assigning likelihood and severity values to each risk
• Sort and Filter the risk list for a project
• Maintain an organized history of notes for each risk
• Export a risk report to PDF and email from directly within the app
SG Risk Log was designed and built by Ty Jacobs of FourthFrame Technologies. Ty is a veteran developer and project manager who has a passion for simplicity, usability, and enticing interfaces. Ty’s other popular apps SG Project, SG Action Log, Springshot, Hexar, and My Did It List showcase his design abilities and now SG Risk Log extends the Simple Genius suite to the domain of risk management.
Requirement:Compatible with iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later.
SG Risk Log 1.0 Screenshot
SG Risk Log 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark SG Risk Log 1.0
SG Risk Log 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.