Sisters by Danielle Steel 1.03
Sisters by Danielle Steel 1.03 Ranking & Summary
Sisters by Danielle Steel 1.03 description
February 24, 2009
Four sisters, a Manhattan brownstone, and a tumultuous year of loss and courage are at the heart of Danielle Steels new novel about a remarkable family, a stunning tragedy, and what happens when four very different young women come together under one very lively roof. With unerring insight and compassion, Danielle Steel tells a compelling story of four sisters who love and laugh, struggle and triumph . . . and are irrevocably woven into the fabric of each others lives. Brilliantly blending humor and heartbreak, she delivers a powerful message about the fragility - and the wonder - of life.
About the Author
Danielle Steel has been hailed as one of the worlds most popular authors, with over 580 million copies of her novels sold. Her many international bestsellers include Matters of the Heart, One Day at a Time, A Good Woman, Rogue, Honor Thyself, Amazing Grace, and other highly acclaimed novels. She is also the author of His Bright Light, the story of her son Nick Trainas life and death.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience by combining the familiarity and timelessness of books with the convenience of New Media. Iceberg makes it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy the written word.
- Natural book-like reading experience with full pagination, like the original printed editions.
- Each title includes cover art, front matter, running heads and page numbers.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Brightness adjustment with paper-like backgrounds.
- Swipe to turn the page.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
- Integrates with iTunes bookstore, so your next Iceberg book is just one click away.
About Random House
Random House, Inc., the worlds largest English-language trade book publisher, publishes many of the foremost and most popular fiction and nonfiction authors in hardcover, trade and mass market paperback, audio, electronic, digital and other formats. Random House, Inc. (www.randomhouse.com) is the U.S. division of Random House, the book division of Bertelsmann AG, one of the worlds leading media companies. Random House, Inc. has won the most major awards of any publishing company, including the Nobel Prize, the Pulitzer Prize, the National Book Award, and the Newbery Medal. Among the dozens of Random House, Inc. publishing divisions and imprints in the U.S. are the Bantam Dell Publishing Group, the Crown Publishing Group, the Doubleday Broadway Publishing Group, the Knopf Publishing Group, Fodors Travel Guides, Random House Childrens Books, the Random House Publishing Group, and the Random House Audio Publishing Group. Random Houses publishing companies in Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan, and Korea are publishing leaders in their territories.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. Our proprietary technology is reshaping how people experience digital information and entertainment, and ScrollMotion is also helping many of the greatest names in traditional media tap the vast potential of the mobile space. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
Sisters by Danielle Steel 1.03 Screenshot
Sisters by Danielle Steel 1.03 Keywords
Bookmark Sisters by Danielle Steel 1.03
Sisters by Danielle Steel 1.03 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- Red Bull Soapbox Race Free Version 1.0
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein 1.03
- The Ax by Donald E. Westlake 1.03
- Skin Folk by Nalo Hopkinson 1.03
- Last Man Standing by David Baldacci 1.03
- Waylon: An Autobiography by Waylon Jennings 1.03
- Johanna Adorján: Eine exklusive Liebe 1.1
- Nora Roberts: Ein Haus zum Träumen 1.1