Skin Folk by Nalo Hopkinson 1.03
Skin Folk by Nalo Hopkinson 1.03 Ranking & Summary
Skin Folk by Nalo Hopkinson 1.03 description
Grand Central Publishing
December 1 2001
Nalo Hopkinson has gained universal acclaim as one of the most impressively original authors to emerge in years. Her debut novel, Brown Girl in the Ring, won the Locus Award for Best First Novel, became a finalist for the Philip K. Dick Award, and garnered Hopkinson the John W. Campbell Award for Best New Writer. Her second novel, Midnight Robber, was a New York Times Notable Book of the Year.
Now she presents SKIN FOLK, a richly vibrant collection of short fiction that ranges from Trinidad to Toronto, from fantastic folklore to frightening futures, from houses of deadly haunts to realms of dark sexuality. Powerful and sensual, disturbing and triumphant, these tales explore the surface of modern existence...and delve under the skin of eternal legends.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience by combining the familiarity and timelessness of books with the convenience of New Media. Iceberg makes it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy the written word.
- Natural book-like reading experience with full pagination, like the original printed editions.
- Each title includes cover art, front matter, running heads and page numbers.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Brightness adjustment with paper-like backgrounds.
- Swipe to turn the page.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
- Integrates with iTunes bookstore, so your next Iceberg book is just one click away.
Hachette Book Group USA is a leading US trade publisher headquartered in New York, and owned by Hachette Livre, the second largest publisher in the world. In one year, HBGUSA publishes approximately 450 adult books, 150 young adult and children’s books, and 60 audio book titles. In 2007, the company had a record 82 books on the New York Times bestseller list, with 20 of them ranked #1. In addition to selling and distributing its own imprints, HBG distributes publishing lines for Chronicle Books, Microsoft Learning, Arcade, Time Inc. Home Entertainment, Harry N. Abrams, InnovativeKids, Phaidon Press, Filipacchi Publishing, Kensington, MQ Publications, Strictly By The Book, Weinstein Books and Gildan Media.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. Our proprietary technology is reshaping how people experience digital information and entertainment, and ScrollMotion is also helping many of the greatest names in traditional media tap the vast potential of the mobile space. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
Skin Folk by Nalo Hopkinson 1.03 Screenshot
Skin Folk by Nalo Hopkinson 1.03 Keywords
Bookmark Skin Folk by Nalo Hopkinson 1.03
Skin Folk by Nalo Hopkinson 1.03 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- iPregnant (by iPeriod's creators) 1.0
- Bitten & Smitten by Michelle Rowen 1.03
- Martin Zweig Winning on Wall Street by Martin Zweig 1.03
- Last Man Standing by David Baldacci 1.03
- The Ax by Donald E. Westlake 1.03
- The Bondswoman's Narrative by Hannah Crafts 1.03
- Another Different Life by Marisa Kantor Stark 1.03
- The Art of Profitability by Adrian Slywotzky 1.03