Spanish Verbs Ranking & Summary
Spanish Verbs description
Spanish Verbs is a reference guide for conjugating Spanish verbs in the seven simple tenses, the seven compound tenses, and the imperative, plus verb participles. This release includes 25 of the most used Spanish verbs, including frequently used irregular verbs, and a guide to conjugating regular verbs not included in this release. A guide to using the app and notes on conjugation are also included. Verbs in this release: andar, aprender, bailar, beber, buscar, cantar, comer, conocer, correr, creer, escuchar, estar, haber, hablar, hacer, ir, poner, querer, recibir, saber, ser, tener, traer, vender, venir. More verbs to be added in futured more verb conjugations.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
Spanish Verbs Screenshot
Spanish Verbs Keywords
Bookmark Spanish Verbs
Spanish Verbs Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Kids Game Pack
- English English Vietnamese Dictionary 2.1
- FREE Exam Vocabulary Builder by AccelaStudy® 1.4.4
- History:Maps of World
- Free Vietnamese Gengo Flashcards 1.2
- English Chinese English Dictionary 2.3
- A+ IQ Test
- TOEFL Master Vocab Guide (English) powered by Cambridge University Press 1.0
- *FREE* Grammar Up 2.3
- Easy Dictionary
- iCaramba Spanish Course: Lessons 6 to 10 2.0
- Cantos de vida y esperanza (Spanish) 1.0
- AccelaStudy® Spanish | Chinese 1.4.4
- Spanish/Swedish: International Engineering by MemoryLifter™ 1.0
- AccelaStudy® Spanish | Korean 1.4.4
- AccelaStudy® Spanish | Japanese 1.4.4
- El Mejor Ahorcado (Spanish Hangman) 1.7.2
- AccelaStudy® Spanish | Dutch 1.4.4
- FREE Spanish Essentials by AccelaStudy® 1.4.4
- Kaplan GRE® Exam Vocabulary Flashcards and Reference Guide
- Spanish-English Translation Dictionary by Ultralingua 1.2
- La Biblia Reina Valera (Spanish Bible) 4.0
- Spanish Class 1 - Bueno, entonces...se conocen.
- Ascendo Spanish English Dictionary & Phrase Book LITE Version 4.1
- Lonely Planet Spanish Phrasebook 1.4
- English-Spanish Language Translator Phrasebook 1.1
- DHS-CIKR and ESF Reference Guide v1.0
- Spanish Grammar: Verbs with Prepositions by MemoryLifter™ 1.0
- Pocket Spanish - Elementary I (36-40)
- Lonely Planet Mexican Spanish Phrasebook
- AccelaStudy® German | Spanish 1.4.4
- Spanish Class 11 - Bueno, entonces... ¡se va!
- Spanish Class 6 - Bueno, entonces... lo llama.