Spider-Man 3 by Peter David
Spider-Man 3 by Peter David Ranking & Summary
Spider-Man 3 by Peter David description
April 13, 2007
How long can any man fight the darkness before he finds it in himself? Peter Parker has finally managed to strike a balance between his devotion to M.J. and his duties as a Super Hero. But there is a storm brewing on the horizon. When his suit suddenly changes, turning jet-black and enhancing his powers, it transforms Peter as well, bringing out the dark, vengeful side of his personality that he is struggling to control. Under the influence of the suit, Peter becomes overconfident and starts to neglect the people who care about him most. Forced to choose between the seductive power of the new suit and the compassionate hero he used to be, Peter must overcome his personal demons as two of the most feared villains yet -- Sandman and Venom -- gather unparalleled power and a thirst for retribution to threaten Peter and everyone he loves.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience by combining the familiarity and timelessness of books with the convenience of New Media. Iceberg makes it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy the written word.
- Natural book-like reading experience with full pagination, like the original printed editions.
- Each title includes cover art, front matter, running heads and page numbers.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Brightness adjustment with paper-like backgrounds.
- Swipe to turn the page.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
- Integrates with iTunes bookstore, so your next Iceberg book is just one click away.
About Simon & Schuster
Simon & Schuster, a part of the CBS Corporation, is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats. Its divisions include Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing, Simon & Schuster Childrens Publishing, Simon & Schuster Audio, Simon & Schuster Digital, and international companies in Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.simonsays.com.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. Our proprietary technology is reshaping how people experience digital information and entertainment, and ScrollMotion is also helping many of the greatest names in traditional media tap the vast potential of the mobile space. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
Spider-Man 3 by Peter David Screenshot
Spider-Man 3 by Peter David Keywords
Bookmark Spider-Man 3 by Peter David
Spider-Man 3 by Peter David Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- Out of Bounds by Annie Bryant 1.03
- A Benjamin Franklin Reader by Walter Isaacson 1.05
- Sexpertise by Dr. Robin Sawyer 1.03
- Promises, Promises by Annie Bryant 1.03
- Lucky Charm by Annie Bryant 1.03
- Letters from the Heart by Annie Bryant 1.03
- The Great Scavenger Hunt by Annie Bryant 1.03
- Time's Up by Annie Bryant 1.03
- The Night of the Gun by David Carr 1.05
- Isabel's Texas Two-Step by Annie Bryant 1.03
- The Huffington Post Complete Guide to Blogging by The Editors of The Huffington Post
- Intimate Relations with Strangers: A Novel by David Valentine Bernard
- The Dick Cheney Code: A Parody by Henry Beard
- At Canaan's Edge: America in the King Years by Taylor Branch
- Charlotte in Paris by Annie Bryant 1.03
- Throw Like A Girl: Stories by Jean Thompson