The Best Life Diet Revised and Updated by Bob Greene
The Best Life Diet Revised and Updated by Bob Greene Ranking & Summary
The Best Life Diet Revised and Updated by Bob Greene description
The Best Life Diet Revised and Updated
Simon & Schuster
December 30, 2008
From the bestselling author of Get With the Program! and Bob Greenes Total Body Makeover comes The Best Life Diet, a lifetime plan for losing weight and keeping it off. Bob Greene helped Oprah achieve her dramatic weight loss, and he can help you too. Youll eat the same delicious food that Oprah enjoys, and, just like Oprah, youll have Bob to encourage you at every step. Unlike a celebrity, however, you dont need to hire a staff of experts to aid and advise you, because Bobs plan, easily tailored to an array of tastes, lifestyles, and activity levels, acts as your personal trainer and private nutritionist. And for each delicious recipe, there is a detailed nutritional analysis, so you know exactly what you are eating and how it fits into your personal eating plan. Most important, Bobs plan doesnt end once youve lost the weight. Instead, it gives you the tools you need to make living your best life second nature, because for Greene, a diet is not something you go "on" or "off" but a set of guidelines that will help you claim the life you deserve.
About the Author
Bob Greene is an exercise physiologist and certified personal trainer specializing in fitness, metabolism, and weight loss. He has been a guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show. He is also a contributing writer and editor for O, The Oprah Magazine, and writes on health and fitness for Oprah.com. Greene is the bestselling author of Get With the Program!, The Get With the Program! Guide to Good Eating, The Get With the Program! Daily Journal, and The Get With the Program! Guide to Fast Food and Family Restaurants.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience by combining the familiarity and timelessness of books with the convenience of New Media. Iceberg makes it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy the written word.
- Natural book-like reading experience with full pagination, like the original printed editions.
- Each title includes cover art, front matter, running heads and page numbers.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Brightness adjustment with paper-like backgrounds.
- Swipe to turn the page.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
- Integrates with iTunes bookstore, so your next Iceberg book is just one click away.
About Simon & Schuster
Simon & Schuster, a part of the CBS Corporation, is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats. Its divisions include Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing, Simon & Schuster Childrens Publishing, Simon & Schuster Audio, Simon & Schuster Digital, and international companies in Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.simonsays.com.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. Our proprietary technology is reshaping how people experience digital information and entertainment, and ScrollMotion is also helping many of the greatest names in traditional media tap the vast potential of the mobile space. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
The Best Life Diet Revised and Updated by Bob Greene Screenshot
The Best Life Diet Revised and Updated by Bob Greene Keywords
Bookmark The Best Life Diet Revised and Updated by Bob Greene
The Best Life Diet Revised and Updated by Bob Greene Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- A Benjamin Franklin Reader by Walter Isaacson 1.05
- Dirty Little Lies by Julie Leto 1.03
- Alternatives to Sex: A Novel by Stephen McCauley 1.03
- Balancing Act by Jonathan Plummer and Karen Hunter 1.05
- Hello, Darkness by Sandra Brown 1.03
- Playing Easy to Get by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Kresley Cole, and Jaid Black 1.03
- Baby Brother by 50 Cent and Noire 1.05
- American Bloomsbury by Susan Cheever 1.05
- A+ Voice Pedometer (Alarm) 1.0
- How to Lose Weight Safely & Quickly
- The Fussy Eaters' Recipe Book: 135 Quick, Tasty and Healthy Recipes that Your Kids Will Actually Eat by Annabel Karmel
- HeadCook-Recipes&ShoppingList 3.3.0
- D' Recipe 1.2
- And One More Thing Before You Go... by Maria Shriver 1.05
- Tropical Getaway by Roxanne St. Claire 1.03
- The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory 1.05