The Blind Side by Michael Lewis 1.1
The Blind Side by Michael Lewis 1.1 Ranking & Summary
The Blind Side by Michael Lewis 1.1 description
NOW A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE - INCLUDES PHOTOS OF MICHAEL OHER AND VIDEOS FROM THE MOTION PICTURE
The Blind Side
W. W. Norton & Company
"A nonfiction masterpiece"
-Ira Glass, host of This American Life
When we first meet him, Michael Oher is one of thirteen children by a mother addicted to crack; he does not know his real name, his father, his birthday, or how to read or write. He takes up football, and school, after a rich, white, Evangelical family plucks him from the streets. Then two great forces alter Oher: the familys love and the evolution of professional football into a game where the quarterback must be protected at any cost. Our protagonist becomes the priceless package of size, speed, and agility necessary to guard the quarterbacks greatest vulnerability, his blind side.
"Lewis is the finest storyteller of our generation, and this is his best book. Supposedly about football...its actually an extraordinary story about love and redemption."
-Malcolm Gladwell, author of The Tipping Point and Blink
About W. W. Norton & Company
W. W. Norton & Company, the oldest and largest publishing house owned wholly by its employees, strives to carry out the imperative of its founder to "publish books not for a single season, but for the years" in fiction, nonfiction, poetry, college textbooks, cookbooks, art books and professional books. W. W. Norton & Company now publishes about 400 books annually in hardcover and paperback. Visit them online at www.wwnorton.com.
About Quantum Reader
Quantum represents a critical innovation for KiwiTech, because it uses the ePub format to display text on smartphones. Quantum allows users to:
-- Use a skimming feature to skip to a specific page number within an e-book
-- Adjust the font size to customize the reading experience
-- Annotate the text
-- Use multiple bookmarks within an e-book
-- Search for words or phrases
-- Use a backlit feature to enable better visibility for night reading
These features will make Quantum Reader an essential tool for any person who enjoys reading books on a smartphone.
KiwiTech is a new-age e-book distribution company. KiwiTech has built e-book readers for various mobile platforms, with more under development. The firm collaborates with content providers to distribute premium content for three markets -- consumers, associations, and schools – on various smartphone platforms. KiwiTech also works with industry leaders to provide app development services. KiwiTech currently has over 80 apps now available on different platforms (including the iPhone™ and BlackBerry Storm™) and has top 20 apps in several countries and in different languages. www.kiwitech.com
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later.
The Blind Side by Michael Lewis 1.1 Screenshot
The Blind Side by Michael Lewis 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark The Blind Side by Michael Lewis 1.1
The Blind Side by Michael Lewis 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- Sex&Roll Sex Positions Game 1.5.1
- George Michael Lyrics Studio 1.1
- Skeleton Justice by Michael Baden 3.0.1
- Discovering Girard by Michael Kirwan 1
- 101 Positions Lite - Sex Positions Guide 1.1.0
- Elric In the Dream Realms by Michael Moorcock 3.0.2
- A Rich Full Death by Michael Dibdin 3.0.1
- The Narrows by Michael Connelly 3.0.1
- How To Videos from Howcast.com
- Last Blood #2 1.0
- The Book of Celtic Wisdom by Michael Scott 1.03
- The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly 1.05
- The Scarecrow by Michael Connelly 1.05
- The Dumbest Generation by Michael Graham 1.03
- Gentlemen of the Road: A Tale of Adventure by Michael Chabon
- Jewels: 50 Phenomenal Black Women Over 50 by Michael Cunningham
- Revolting Youth by C.D. Payne 3.0.1
- Lust, Caution by Eileen Chang 3.0.1
- Holy Blood, Holy Grail by Michael Baigent
- Trunk Music by Michael Connelly 3.0.2
- Lost Light by Michael Connelly 3.0.2
- Fortune\'s Light by Michael Jan Friedman
- Crush the Cell by Michael A. Sheehan
- A Visible Darkness: A Mystery by Michael Gregorio