The Coming Race, by Edward Bulwer-Lytton 1.1
The Coming Race, by Edward Bulwer-Lytton 1.1 Ranking & Summary
The Coming Race, by Edward Bulwer-Lytton 1.1 description
The Coming Race
by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
The Power of The Coming Race is a powerful novel that fired the imagination of readers starting in the 1870s. Among the earliest examples of what would become the genre of science fiction, among many authors it influenced H. G. Wells, Samuel Butler, and Edgar Rice Burroughs. The book tells the story of a young American adventurer who discovers a portal to an underground world at the bottom of a mine shaft. In this world lives a highly advanced race, with a dark secret.
Edward George Earle Lytton Bulwer-Lytton, 1st Baron Lytton (May 25, 1803 - January 18, 1873) was an English novelist, poet, playwright, and politician. Lord Lytton was a florid, popular writer of his day, who coined such phrases as "the great unwashed", "pursuit of the almighty dollar", "the pen is mightier than the sword", and the infamous incipit "It was a dark and stormy night." Despite his popularity in his heyday, today his name is known as a byword for bad writing. San Jose State University’s annual Bulwer-Lytton Fiction Contest for bad writing is named after him. He was the youngest son of General William Earle Bulwer of Heydon Hall and Wood Dalling, Norfolk and Elizabeth Barbara Lytton, daughter of Richard Warburton Lytton of Knebworth, Hertfordshire. He had two brothers, William Earle Lytton Bulwer (1799 - 1877) and (William) Henry Lytton Earle Bulwer (1801 - 1872), afterwards Lord Dalling. Lord Lyttons original surname was Bulwer, the names Earle and Lytton were middle names. On 20th February 1844 he assumed the name and arms of Lytton by royal licence and his surname then became Bulwer-Lytton. His widowed mother had done the same in 1811. His brothers were always simply surnamed Bulwer.
Your Mobile Apps Inc. has developed the outstanding ebook reader for iPhone. It includes following features:
* Reading Anywhere - No internet needed
- Easy Navigation - Well organized chapters
- Customizable Reading Experience - Adjustable fonts, size, text and background colors
- Night Mode - For reading in dimly lit environments
- Bookmarks - Bookmark your favorites chapters and reading progress
- Restore Last View - When re-launched, youre returned to the exact location you were last at while reading
More and more features will be added into future updates.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
The Coming Race, by Edward Bulwer-Lytton 1.1 Screenshot
The Coming Race, by Edward Bulwer-Lytton 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark The Coming Race, by Edward Bulwer-Lytton 1.1
The Coming Race, by Edward Bulwer-Lytton 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30