The Nanotech War by Steven Piziks 1.03
The Nanotech War by Steven Piziks 1.03 Ranking & Summary
The Nanotech War by Steven Piziks 1.03 description
The Nanotech War
November 1, 2002
Throughout human history, mankind has turned its goals and dreams toward exploration. With wagon trains, ships, satellites and starships, humanity has chosen to seek out the new frontier, to explore new worlds, and to go where no human has gone before-even to the furthest reaches of the Delta Quadrant. There, Captain Janeway and the crew of the Starship Voyager™ have discovered many strange and wondrous civilizations...but few as alien as the Chiar. An advanced and scientiﬁc people who have made great strides with nanotechnology, the Chiar expanded internally rather than externally. Every inch of their planet is crawling with the tiniest bits and pieces of artiﬁcial intelligence imaginable, working in concert as the new lifeblood of this mechanical world. The people themselves are inseparable from their nanites, which layer their skin and provide extra limbs or senses as required. Caught up in a bitter civil con˛ict, some Chiar will try to take advantage of their meeting with the crew of Starship Voyager. They imagine that their homegrown nanites can harness the incredible power of the deadly Borg, and instead set in motion an experiment that goes devastatingly out of control.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience by combining the familiarity and timelessness of books with the convenience of New Media. Iceberg makes it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy the written word.
- Natural book-like reading experience with full pagination, like the original printed editions.
- Each title includes cover art, front matter, running heads and page numbers.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Brightness adjustment with paper-like backgrounds.
- Swipe to turn the page.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
- Integrates with iTunes bookstore, so your next Iceberg book is just one click away.
About Simon & Schuster
Simon & Schuster, a part of the CBS Corporation, is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats. Its divisions include Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing, Simon & Schuster Childrens Publishing, Simon & Schuster Audio, Simon & Schuster Digital, and international companies in Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.simonsays.com.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. Our proprietary technology is reshaping how people experience digital information and entertainment, and ScrollMotion is also helping many of the greatest names in traditional media tap the vast potential of the mobile space. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
The Nanotech War by Steven Piziks 1.03 Screenshot
The Nanotech War by Steven Piziks 1.03 Keywords
Bookmark The Nanotech War by Steven Piziks 1.03
The Nanotech War by Steven Piziks 1.03 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- Out of Bounds by Annie Bryant 1.03
- Antony and Cleopatra: A Novel by Colleen McCullough 1.05
- Green Algae and Bubble Gum Wars by Annie Bryant 1.03
- Time's Up by Annie Bryant 1.03
- Isabel's Texas Two-Step by Annie Bryant 1.03
- The Alphabetical Hookup LIst R-Z by Phoebe McPhee 1.03
- The Great Scavenger Hunt by Annie Bryant 1.03
- Promises, Promises by Annie Bryant 1.03
- Night Clock
- Star Trek: New Frontier: Treason by Peter David
- Star Trek Movie Tie-In by Alan Dean Foster
- Star Trek: Vanguard: Open Secrets by Dayton Ward
- Crucible: Spock: The Fire and the Rose by David R. George III 1.03
- All the President's Spin: George W. Bush, the Media, and the Truth by Ben Fritz, Bryan Keefer and Brendan Nyhan 1.05
- The Fall of the House of Bush by Craig Unger 1.05
- Letters from the Heart by Annie Bryant 1.03