The Shadow War by Michael Salazar
The Shadow War by Michael Salazar Ranking & Summary
The Shadow War by Michael Salazar description
The Shadow War
December 18, 2007
On the brink of World War II, a young, beautiful-second generation German immigrant was recruited by FDR to steal Nazi technology. But the mission U.S. Army private Eileen Weiss was assigned to was nothing compared to the madness she uncovered--and the atrocities that even victory would not bring to an end. In present-day New York City, CIA contract killer Sunny Vicam wants out. But just as hes about to slip into anonymity, he gets a mysterious cash-in-hand offer thats too good to refuse--until it propels him into a world more chilling than any he has known. For decades after V-E day, one last victory remains to be won, and one last hero to be recovered. From the banks of the Ganges to a cave on a Caribbean island, Sunny is about to discover a deadly mythology come to life--and World War IIs longest-surviving secret. Its an assignment whose dangers, horrors--and rewards--he cant begin to imagine.From the Paperback edition.
About the Author
MICHAEL SALAZAR is an Air Force loadmaster with over twenty years of service. He recently returned from overseas duty in Afghanistan. He is considered one of the Air Forces most experienced persons in search and rescue.From the Paperback edition.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience, making it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy books.
- Attractive interface provides a natural reading experience with full pagination.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
About Random House Publishing Group
Random House, Inc., the worlds largest English-language trade book publisher, publishes many of the foremost & most popular fiction & nonfiction authors in hardcover, trade & mass market paperback, audio, electronic, digital & other formats. Random House, Inc. (www.randomhouse.com) is the U.S. division of Random House, the book division of Bertelsmann AG, one of the worlds leading media companies. Random House, Inc. has won the most major awards of any publishing company, including the Nobel Prize, the Pulitzer Prize, the National Book Award, & the Newbery Medal. Among the dozens of Random House, Inc. publishing divisions & imprints in the U.S. are the Bantam Dell Publishing Group, the Crown Publishing Group, the Doubleday Broadway Publishing Group, the Knopf Publishing Group, Fodors Travel Guides, Random House Childrens Books, the Random House Publishing Group, & the Random House Audio Publishing Group. Random Houses publishing companies in Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Latin America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Japan, & Korea are publishing leaders in their territories.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
The Shadow War by Michael Salazar Screenshot
The Shadow War by Michael Salazar Keywords
Bookmark The Shadow War by Michael Salazar
The Shadow War by Michael Salazar Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- The Boys Start the War by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- The Complete Collected Poems of Maya Angelou by Maya Angelou
- The Life of Language by Barbara Ann Kipfer
- The Girls Get Even by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- The Girls\' Revenge by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- What I Meant... by Marie Lamba
- Danger on Midnight River by Gary Paulsen
- The Productivity Handbook by Donald Wetmore
- Travel Tweets 1.0
- Capital Mysteries #4: A Spy in the White House by Ron Roy
- What They Didn\'t Teach You About World War II by Mike Wright
- Random House Webster\'s Pocket Grammar, Usage, and Punctuation by
- How to Win a Cosmic War by Reza Aslan
- Focke-Wulf Fw190 / WORLD WAR II AIRPLANES
- American Bar Association Guide to Resolving Legal Disputes by
- Six-Figure Freelancing by Kelly James-Enger
- Easy Eloquence by Sharon Paskoff
- 4,000 Questions for Getting to Know Anyone and Everyone by Barbara Ann Kipfer
- How It Happens by Barbara Ann Kipfer
- Country of a Marriage by Anthony Giardina
- E-Parenting by Sharon Miller Cindrich
- Blood-Stained Kings by Tim Willocks
- Blood & Oil by Roxane Farmanfarmaian
- Write to the Top by Deborah Dumaine