The Story of a Stuffed Elephant, by Laura Lee Hope 1.0
The Story of a Stuffed Elephant, by Laura Lee Hope 1.0 Ranking & Summary
The Story of a Stuffed Elephant, by Laura Lee Hope 1.0 description
The Story of a Stuffed Elephant
by Laura Lee Hope
From the "Make-Believe Stories":
"Oh, how large he is!"
"Isnt he? And such wonderfully strong legs!"
"See his trunk, too! Isnt it cute! And he is well stuffed! This is really one of the best toys that ever came into our shop, Geraldine; dont you think so?"
"Yes, Angelina. I must call father to come and look at him. He will make a lovely present for some boy or girl—I mean this Stuffed Elephant will make a lovely present, not our father!" and Miss Angelina Mugg smiled at her sister across the big packing box of Christmas toys they were opening in their fathers store.
Laura Lee Hope is a pseudonym used by the Stratemeyer Syndicate for the Bobbsey Twins and several other series of childrens novels. Actual writers taking up the pen of Laura Lee Hope include Edward Stratemeyer, Howard and Lilian Garis, Elizabeth Ward, Harriet (Stratemeyer) Adams, and Nancy Axelrad. Laura Lee Hope was first used as a pseudonym in 1904 for the debut of the Bobbsey Twins.
Your Mobile Apps Inc. has developed the outstanding ebook reader for iPhone. It includes following features:
* Reading Anywhere - No internet needed
- Easy Navigation - Well organized chapters
- Customizable Reading Experience - Adjustable fonts, size, text and background colors
- Night Mode - For reading in dimly lit environments
- Bookmarks - Bookmark your favorites chapters and reading progress
- Restore Last View - When re-launched, youre returned to the exact location you were last at while reading
More and more features will be added into future updates.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
The Story of a Stuffed Elephant, by Laura Lee Hope 1.0 Screenshot
The Story of a Stuffed Elephant, by Laura Lee Hope 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark The Story of a Stuffed Elephant, by Laura Lee Hope 1.0
The Story of a Stuffed Elephant, by Laura Lee Hope 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- Child's Story of the Bible. 1.0
- Holiday Bunny - A Children's Story
- Shopping Addict (Love 2 Shop) 2.2
- Summer Bunny - A Children's Story
- An Autumn Leaves Love Story (Silently Falling) 1.6
- The Historic City of Delhi (Capital of India) - Amar Chitra Katha Comics 1.4
- The Angel of Revolution: A Tale of the Coming Terror, by George Griffith 1.0
- The Ever Untitled: Norah’s Story by Arunjana Das
- The Stolen White Elephant by Mark Twain (Text Synchronized Audiobook™)
- Tales of Panchatantra
- Drink Finda 1.0
- CityCycle 1.1
- Little Bear by Laura Rountree Smith (Text Synchronized Audiobook™)
- Rupert of Hentzau by Anthony Hope (Text Synchronized Audiobook™)
- Perfectly Imperfect: A Life in Progress by Lee Woodruff 1.03