The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith 2.2
The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith 2.2 Ranking & Summary
The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith 2.2 description
Adam Smith, who coined the term "the invisible hand", formulated his philosophical and economic theories that govern our major institutions more than two centuries ago in The Wealth of Nations. This classic text remains essential to any student of economics, politics, and moral philosophy.
The BeamItDown Books use a very different approach to reading that is absolutely ideal for the screen of the iPhone and iPod Touch. Other reader applications display the text of the book you are reading in individual pages. The number of words that can be displayed on the screen at one time is determined by the size of the font used. This forces you to choose between reading with a very small font size or using a large font and changing pages every few seconds. The problem is that reading with a very small font induces eye strain, while frequent paging disrupts concentration.
The BeamItDown iFlow Reader solves this problem by using an entirely new approach to reading. Instead of paging, the BeamItDown iFlow Reader scrolls text much like a teleprompter. Large, easy to read text scrolls by smoothly as you read. The precise scrolling speed is controlled by subtly tilting the device, which quickly becomes very intuitive and natural. You can personalize your reading experience by selecting the paper color, text color, text size, and the font that you prefer to create a truly enjoyable reading experience.
- "iFlow Reader" is a trademark of BeamItDown Software.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later
The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith 2.2 Screenshot
The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith 2.2 Keywords
Bookmark The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith 2.2
The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith 2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- Discover Your Sales Strengths by Benson Smith 1.03
- A Room with a View by E. M. Forster 2.2
- The Count of Monte Cristo, a novel by Alexander Dumas 2.2
- Sherlock Holmes in The Valley of Fear 2.2
- Who Goes There? by John W. Campbell 2.2
- The Time Machine, by H. G. Wells 2.2
- SALE - The Sherlock Holmes Collection 2.2
- SALE - The H. G. Wells Collection 2.2
- An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations
- Adam Bede, by George Eliot 1.0
- SupaFan - Adam Carolla Fans 1.0
- Of the Rise and Progress of the Arts and Sciences
- Adam's Spiel - German Voice Flash Cards 1.2
- Extracts from Adam’s Diary by Mark Twain (Text Synchronized Audiobook™)
- Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens 2.2
- The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde