Think and Grow Rich - ebook
Think and Grow Rich - ebook Ranking & Summary
Think and Grow Rich - ebook description
Think and Grow Rich
by Napoleon Hill
Think and Grow Rich! is a motivational book written by Napoleon Hill and inspired by a suggestion by Scottish-American billionaire Andrew Carnegie. It was published in 1937 at the end of the Great Depression. It was the biggest seller of Napoleon Hills books, selling a claimed 20 million copies over the next 50 years (although Alice Payne Hacketts 70 Years of Best Sellers suggests the figure was considerably lower).
The text of Think and Grow Rich! is founded on Hills earlier work, The Law of Success, the result of more than twenty years of research based on Hills close association with a large number of individuals who achieved great wealth during their lifetimes.
Napoleon Hill (October 25, 1883–November 8, 1970) was an American author who was one of the earliest producers of the modern genre of personal success literature. His most famous work, Think and Grow Rich, is one of the best-selling books of all time. Hills works examined the power of personal beliefs, and the role they play in personal success. "What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve" is one of Hills hallmark expressions. How achievement actually occurs, and a formula for it that puts success in reach for the average person, were the focus of Hills books.
For additional information on publishing your books on iPhone please visit www.AppsPublisher.com.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
Think and Grow Rich - ebook Screenshot
Think and Grow Rich - ebook Keywords
Bookmark Think and Grow Rich - ebook
Think and Grow Rich - ebook Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Ebook 1.0
- USSC - Griswold v. Connecticut (ebook) 3.0
- USSC - Bush v. Gore (ebook) 3.0
- Charles Darwin Writings - 21 volumes (ebook) 3.0
- USSC - Marbury v. Madison (ebook) 3.0
- USSC - US v. Nixon (ebook) 3.0
- Effects of Cross and Self Fertilisation [...] (ebook] 3.0
- USSC - Roe v. Wade (ebook) 3.0
- The Napoleon of Notting Hill, by Gilbert Keith Chesterton 1.0
- Grow Rich: Strategies
- Napoleon Hill QuickQuotes
- Dreamliner 1.0.4
- Creative Mind and Success by Ernest Holmes
- Voyage of the Beagle by Charles Darwin (ebook) 3.0
- Brave Men Run by Matthew Wayne Selznick; ebook
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (ebook) 3.0