TimeLogger Ranking & Summary
Rated "Best Time Tracker" by Macworld Magazine: "TimeLogger impressed me at once with its user friendliness... A solid app for self-employed professionals who value their time and their money."
Time tracking, logging and reporting the way it should be -- simple.
Hardly any of us like to do it, but lets face it -- thats how we get paid. Whether you are a professional who bills by the hour, an employee who must turn in your time records or a person who needs to be able to categorize and account for your time, tracking the time you spend is an important task. Why make it more difficult, frustrating or complex than it needs to be?
TimeLogger is an iPhone/iPod Touch version of an application that we wrote for our own use and have been using for many years to track our time (time sheets/time cards/time tracking). It is designed for professionals who bill by the hour or must account for their time. TimeLogger is not just a "good idea" that we thought others may be able to use. It is a tool that we designed to be used by our own people every day. Our own people being constant -- and sometimes needy -- users of TimeLogger insures that it remains robust, easy to use and always improving. If we have to use it, were going to make sure that its the best that it can be!
Some key features:
- Start a timer when you begin a task and stop it when youre done.
- Email report results to yourself in plain, human-readable text or as a CSV file. Emailed CSV files are a real email attachment that can be opened in Excel (or the spreadsheet program of your choice) directly from your email program.
- Forget to start or stop a timer? No problem, set the start or stop time to any time. (Start and stop times default to the current time, but can be set for any time you want).
- Have as many timers started as you want.
- Record the task category, client, job and your own notes.
- Go back to any set timer and change any information associated with it.
- Send a CSV copy of your reports to your MobileMe or WebDAV account.
- Backup and/or recover your data to/from a MobileMe or WebDAV account.
- Provide feedback, request technical support or submit a feature request to the developer easily from within the app.
- If desired, focus your report results to a category, client, job and/or date range.
- Focused report results may also be sent via email as plain text, as a CSV file or uploaded to a MobileMe or WebDAV account.
- Set the time pickers to desired intervals (1, 5, 6, 10, 15 or 30 minutes) to meet your specific time tracking needs.
More information, screen shots and user forums are available at:
Be sure to stop by our web site and take part in the active forums, request pre-sales information or request technical support.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.