uCollect 1.0.0 Ranking & Summary
uCollect 1.0.0 description
With uCollect you can track items you have or want for whatever it is you collect.
Wine, stamps, Christmas ornaments, whatever it is you are into, uCollect can keep track of your collection since you decide what information you wish to have.
Start off by first designing your collection: add a collection, give it a name, decide if it should support “wish list items” and add “fields” you wish to track.
Then begin adding to your collection / wish list.
For each collection you may track:
- Text (single or multi-line)
- Toggles (true / false data labeled as you like)
- Numbers (type - in fields that default to the numeric keypad)
- Currency (number with a default currency symbol and option decimal place formatting)
- Dates / Times / DateTimes (various forms of date picker fields)
- Custom categories (lists who’s options you define yourself)
- Images (which are taken from the camera or existing pictures on your device)
You may even specify how those fields are used when browsing and editing the items in your collection:
The order in which the fields are shown when viewing an item
- In lists of items which field is used as the “basic title”
- In lists of items which field, if any, is used as a longer description
- In lists of items which field, if any, is “shown in small text in the upper right corner”
- In lists of items which field, if any, is used to group the items
- In lists of items which image field, if any, is shown as a thumbnail
Any of these things can be changed later without loosing data (although removing fields will mean you no longer see that data unless you re-add that field later.)
When you have no data, in-app help is shown to help walk you through what to do next.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
uCollect 1.0.0 Screenshot
uCollect 1.0.0 Keywords
Bookmark uCollect 1.0.0
uCollect 1.0.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.