We'll Paint the Octopus Red
We'll Paint the Octopus Red Ranking & Summary
We'll Paint the Octopus Red description
We’ll Paint The Octopus Red
By Stephanie Stuve-Bodeen
Illustrated by Pam Devito
Reading Level: 4-8 years
We’ll Paint The Octopus Red: The addition of a new baby to a family is a big transition. Big sister Emma is not sure she wants a smelly, boring new baby, but a talk with Dad helps her get excited about the fun adventures she’ll have with her new sibling. Then Emma learns that her brother, Isaac, has Down Syndrome. Emma notices her dad’s concern and worries that she won’t be able to share adventures with the baby. But as they talk about Isaac, both Emma and her dad help each other see that Isaac is the baby they have dreamed of, concluding that “there probably wasn’t anything [Isaac] couldn’t do.”
About this App:
PicPocket Books brings quality children’s picture book literature to digital media. Now, children can enjoy their favorites stories on-the-go, even when they do not have a physical book to read.
PicPocket Books offer a unique and new experience, combining the beauty of quality picture books with audio recordings and interactive visual text. This combination enables independent enjoyment for children regardless of reading level, subtle support for early readers, and nostalgic fun for adults.
Whether standing in a grocery line, taking a car trip, or waiting in a doctors office, PicPocket Books provide personal, interactive story experiences. The books can be downloaded with one click or tap, and provide educational and entertainment value to children and adults alike.
Your PicPocket Book is a perfect complement to regular story time with parents or grandparents, and a gentle alternative to flashy, fast-paced digital media time.
- High fidelity, full-color illustrations that stay true to the original print book.
- High quality audio recording.
- Play-pause to start and stop the story at any time.
- Fast-forward and fast-back to replay images and audio.
- Stories downloadable directly to your device, anytime, anywhere, on-the-go.
- Buy it once, play it as many times as you want.
- Patent-pending technology.
Requirements: Requires iPhone or iPod touch OS 3.0.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
We'll Paint the Octopus Red Screenshot
We'll Paint the Octopus Red Keywords
Bookmark We'll Paint the Octopus Red
We'll Paint the Octopus Red Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30