Wild Orchids by Jude Deveraux 1.05
Wild Orchids by Jude Deveraux 1.05 Ranking & Summary
Wild Orchids by Jude Deveraux 1.05 description
April 22, 2003
Have you ever lost someone who meant more to you than your own soul? Ford Newcombe has. For years, he loved his wife, Pat, more than anyone -- and anything -- in the world. She came into his life when he was just an inexperienced college student with big dreams of becoming a published author. With love and humor, she guided him down the path that would eventually lead him to more success than he ever dreamed possible. Since Pats death six years ago, Ford has lived a life of solitude, barely able to put pen to paper, and rumors are flying that it was Pat who actually created the books the world so loved. If theres one thing that Ford needs its inspiration, and it finally comes in the guise of Jackie Maxwell -- a smart, sassy university researcher with just enough attitude to match Fords sharp intellect. But its her intimate knowledge of the story of a young womans friendship with the devil -- and what the townspeople did to her -- that persuades Ford to hire Jackie as his assistant and to move to Cole Creek, North Carolina, where the story is said to have taken place. They soon learn that even though the inhabitants of Cole Creek try to deny it, they are still plagued by the consequences of the otherworldly tale of passion and death. As Ford and Jackie work to unravel the truth, they discover a connection between their lives and the past, a connection that not only helps them solve a long-ago crime but offers the promise of new love.
The Iceberg Reader revolutionizes the reading experience by combining the familiarity and timelessness of books with the convenience of New Media. Iceberg makes it easier than ever to browse, buy and enjoy the written word.
- Natural book-like reading experience with full pagination, like the original printed editions.
- Each title includes cover art, front matter, running heads and page numbers.
- Table of Contents incorporates one click navigation.
- Vertical and horizontal page orientation.
- Adjust font size with a pinch, text reflows automatically.
- Brightness adjustment with paper-like backgrounds.
- Swipe to turn the page.
- Search the text within a book.
- Create margin notes with user notation.
- Integrates with iTunes bookstore, so your next Iceberg book is just one click away.
About Simon & Schuster
Simon & Schuster, a part of the CBS Corporation, is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in fiction and nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats. Its divisions include Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing, Simon & Schuster Childrens Publishing, Simon & Schuster Audio, Simon & Schuster Digital, and international companies in Australia, Canada, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.simonsays.com.
ScrollMotion, creator of the Iceberg Reader, is a content technology company based in downtown New York City. Our proprietary technology is reshaping how people experience digital information and entertainment, and ScrollMotion is also helping many of the greatest names in traditional media tap the vast potential of the mobile space. For more information, visit www.scrollmotion.com.
If you have any technical problems please email us at email@example.com before you post a review.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch Requires iPhone OS 2.2 or later
Wild Orchids by Jude Deveraux 1.05 Screenshot
Wild Orchids by Jude Deveraux 1.05 Keywords
Bookmark Wild Orchids by Jude Deveraux 1.05
Wild Orchids by Jude Deveraux 1.05 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tao te ching (by Lao tzu)(Book and Audio) 4.5
- Sherlock Holmes Collection (Classique) 1.1
- Audio Book: The Jungle Book
- In the Forbidden Land
- Tips & Tricks - iPhone Secrets Lite 3.0
- Around the World in 80 Days Audiobook 449
- NIV Bible
- 101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions 1.1.0
- Stanza 1.9
- Daily Horoscope 1.30
- A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court by Mark Twain 1.05
- A Benjamin Franklin Reader by Walter Isaacson 1.05
- Antony and Cleopatra: A Novel by Colleen McCullough 1.05
- American Bloomsbury by Susan Cheever 1.05
- Before You Plan Your Wedding Plan Your Marriage by Dr. Greg Smalley & Erin Smalley with Steve Halliday 1.05
- Barack Obama: Our 44th President by Beatrice Gormley 1.05
- Becoming Enlightened by Dalai Lama 1.05
- Charlotte in Paris by Annie Bryant 1.03
- Sweetbriar by Jude Deveraux 1.03
- River Lady by Jude Deveraux
- The Temptress by Jude Deveraux 1.03
- Forever…: A Novel of Good and Evil, Love and Hope by Jude Deveraux
- An Angel for Emily by Jude Deveraux 1.05
- Highland Velvet by Jude Deveraux 1.03
- Sweet Liar by Jude Deveraux
- Someone to Love by Jude Deveraux 1.05