World First Currency Converter
World First Currency Converter Ranking & Summary
World First Currency Converter description
Get up to date exchange rates in 158 currencies and precious metals on your iphone with the FREE World First currency converter app.
The World First app displays mid-market rates* and allows you to:
- Personalise your settings
1. Have all 158 rates displayed, should you want to
2. Choose between the basic and advanced view
3. Display mid-market rates* with up to four decimal places for increased accuracy
- Access World First’s twitter feed and blog – get the latest currency market opinion from Jeremy Cook, World First’s chief economist
- Contact World First for more information on transferring currencies
- Access exchange rates offline – the latest rates downloaded are stored until your iphone gets back online
This FREE app also:
- Uses flag symbols to easily identify currencies
- Resets to 1 with a quick shake
For more information about the World First currency converter app, please visit: www.worldfirst.com/iphone
*In the foreign exchange markets there is a rate at which currencies are sold and another at which they are bought. The ‘mid-market’ rate is the midpoint between these two rates. The rate the World First currency converter displays is only an indication of the actual rate achievable at any one time.
Requirement:Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.
World First Currency Converter Screenshot
World First Currency Converter Keywords
Bookmark World First Currency Converter
World First Currency Converter Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.